The ProFlex 800 is a powerful GNSS positioning solution that delivers state-of-art RTK features in a rugged, highly integrated receiver design. The new Z-Blade GNSS centric technology uses all available satellite signals equally (without preference to any particular constellation) to deliver fast and stable RTK solutions. Z-Blade helps ProFlex 800 achieve optimal results, even in environments where GPS coverage in insufficient, like dense urban canyons or under tree canopy.
- Get and maintain RTK solutions even if GPS coverage is insufficient
- Achieve quick and reliable RTK fix, even in harsh environments like urban canyons or tree canopy
- Quick signal detection engine for fast acquisition and re-acquisition of GNSS signals
- Advanced multi-path mitigation
- Use of SBAS ranging signals to strengthen the solution
Flexible Receiver for Many Applications
The ProFlex 800 offers a unique rugged design. It includes a wide range of built-in communication options, internal battery and storage memory, specific kits per application and full compatibility with various software solutions. The weatherproof, high-impact-resistant molded aluminum housing ensures your investment is safe in all conditions.
Extreme flexibility and ruggedness make ProFlex 800 ideal for use as:
- a backpack-mounted surveying rover
- a field base station
- a continuously operating reference station (CORS)
- or for onboard system integration
Wide Range of Communication Features
With its built-in Ethernet capability and embedded Web Server, you can access, control and monitor ProFlex 800 from any computer connected to the Internet. Use the capability for instant real-time multi-data streaming over Ethernet to build your own RTK corrections server without any additional software or equipment.
In addition to a 3.5G internal cellular modem, ProFlex 800 accommodates a wide variety of UHF kits (internal and external UHF modules) providing stable and reliable wireless communication between base and rover. ProFlex 800 even supports an internal transceiver for ultimate flexibility. Z-Blade long range RTK capability combined with industry-leading UHF expertise ensure you maximal productivity.