DESIGNED FOR THE DATA-INTENSIVE
From the carefully selected, textured buttons which click with just the right amount of feedback, to the slope of the contours that mimic so perfectly the shape of the human hand, every last detail of the Allegro 2™ was painstakingly honed to provide you with unparalleled speed and precision. The Allegro 2 maintains Juniper Systems’ reputation for reliability while offering new features and advancements to make data collection easier than ever.
The Allegro Field PC® line has long been favored for applications with high-volume data collection, and the Allegro 2 is no different, except for the fact that it’s only gotten better. With a newly-designed QWERTY + numeric keyboard, the Allegro 2 features large, glove-friendly buttons, allowing for faster, non-visual (if you’re into that) data entry. It’s had a massive upgrade in battery power, display visibility, touchscreen, connectivity…oh, pretty much everything. We give you…the Allegro 2, designed for the data-intensive.
THE ALLEGRO, REDEFINED
With every ounce of reliability as the previous Allegro, the Allegro 2 now has a host of new advancements. To start, it’s got a new Overtime Technology™ battery, for long-lasting power and high performance in cold temps. The new touchscreen consists of ultra scratch-resistant, capacitive technology for crystal-clear imagery and heightened responsiveness to touch.
What’s more, you’ll see that the Allegro 2 sports a new Sun-to-Shade™ high-visibility display, 20% larger than the previous Allegro, and easy to view in both glaring sunlight and shady conditions. All of this, plus a new camera & video, enhanced Bluetooth® & Wi-Fi®, and options for integrated GNSS & 3.75G cell modem make the Allegro 2 truly the top choice for high-intensity data collection.
Designed for the data-intensive, the Allegro 2 was engineered to endure consistently heavy use, day in and day out, in all kinds of environments. The Allegro 2 carries an IP68 rating, meaning it’s completely sealed against dust and water. It’s also tested to military standards (MIL-STD-810G) for water, humidity, sand and dust, vibration, altitude, shock, and temperature. In layman’s terms: it’s one super-tough handheld!
OVERTIME TECHNOLOGY™ BATTERY
A top-of-the-line field PC deserves nothing less than the best power source available. That’s why the Allegro 2 is powered with a custom Overtime Technology™ battery, providing you with 20+ hours of solid runtime, so you’ll never have to worry whether your battery will last through the day again.
ALLEGRO 2 MODELS
Geo Cell Model:
STANDARD ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH THE ALLEGRO 2
- 10600mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
- AC Wall Charger with International Plug Kit
- Micro USB Client Sync Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Adjustable Hand Strap
- Stylus with Tether
- Shipping Box
- 2-Year Warranty
- A2 Single Ethernet Dock: Single slot power/charging and communications desktop dock. Includes ports for 12V power, USB Client, and 10/100-BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet. Includes USB-A to USB-B PC sync cable, and Archer 2/Allegro 2 adapter insert. Requires 22769 20W international power supply.
- Vehicle charger cable: 12VDC cable, fits standard 12-volt vehicle power port, 6 ft
- 8 GB micro SDHC industrial-grade memory card
- USB micro client sync cable: USB-A full size to USB-B Micro, 6 ft.
- Serial comms (null modem) cable: A 9-pin Serial F/F Null Modem Cable for communications via serial port to a PC.
- Replacement hand strap
- Capacitive stylus with tether kit: Includes 3 styli & 3 nylon tethers
- Allegro 2 docking module replacement kit: field-replaceable interface module assembly for easy repair of damaged parts. Includes installation instructions & hardware.
- Handheld holster case, orange: Soft, padded top-load case with Velcro flap closure, front cable storage pocket, belt loop, and adjustable shoulder strap. Comes in high-visibility safety orange.